Wednesday, January 9, 2008

From Kathy in MO:

Hi Sunny,
I was so sad to see Barack lose last night. I was hanging onto every vote! I know it was a real nail biter for you being so directly involved. Hank's words are exactly right. This was a minor setback for Obama, and only a small victory for Hillary. How ridiculous for her to claim 35 years of experience and to just now be "finding her voice."??? I think in large part the media is to blame. They predicted Obama steamrolling over her with ease. I think voters resent being told it is a done deal before the votes are even cast, and that is what they did. His message will still ring true, and his momentum will still build as people see and hear him. The work has just begun; it is a long time before the election!
Keep fighting the good fight!

No comments: