Wednesday, January 23, 2008

From Vicki in KCMO:

Sunny - this video was excellent! While I am still with John Edwards ( Obama and Clinton's policies are nearly twins), I am applauding the enthusiasm and especially the racial and age range that he is drawing! It is terrific to see.


I wish he would take the high ground - I think Bill C looks like a frustrated, demented old man who is storming the bastions! He doesn't do Hill any good. She is not doing her self any favors by letting her man do that! Obama should next time - say = you know, we've ploughed that ground - there are more important things to talk about than stuff that happened 5 years ago - and that goes for everyone!


Anyway- it's an exciting time for politics right now. You heard that our baby governor is not seeking re-election! People- GOPers are SHOCKED! Many think there is a scandal in the wings. I personally think Melanie - his wifey poo - put her foot down and said - come home. He doesn't live in Jeff City - the mansion - she was afraid! they spent $18K of taxpayer money to install panic buttons throughout the house! - so she moved back to springfield and he commutes on taxpayer money 4 hours from JEff City to Springfield EVERY DAY!


Claire surprised everyone coming out so early and endorsing! I think she has pissed off many women pols back her by doing so, however. No judgement from me - it will be an exciting Feb. 5. My daughter, Libby, and her boyfriend, are both Obama people and Libby is interning for jay Nixon for governor. Keeping it in the family.


Take care. Do good stuff!

No comments: