Wednesday, January 9, 2008

From Justy in DC:

A tough night. Too tired to write but I fear America has not come as far as I'd thought. Think Tom Bradley, Doug Wilder, Gantt (sic) from NC.
think Carter calling RR a racist just before 1980 election, guaranteeing a Reagan victory (great to be able to vote for a racist in the privacy of the ballot booth. Maybe Obama would have gotten the kind of sympathy votes Hillary got if Chris Matthews used the racist card. In stead he and others used the sexist card - or appeared to use it - making a huge groundswell of sympathy for Ms C.


We will get rid of all the Bushies, no matter who leads the Dems........
I'm still a silly holdout for Edwards, btw. Now that my fave Dennis got only 1%.

1 comment:

Ed said...

I wonder when your "silly holdout" will fold or do you think he will go all the way to the convention?