Wednesday, January 9, 2008

From Kathy in KCMO:

We all were hopeful, but this is not defeat. It is just a minor setback. This is just the beginning of the fight. I was hoping she would go away too. Obama and Edwards both have such a positive message and would give us new direction. Hillary will say and do anything to get elected. They keep trying to reinvent her! The crying thing that so "humanized" her was ridiculous. I saw it as an exhausted person who had just experience defeat. I think her camp is ready to go negative like you have never seen the Dems do. It could be right out of the Rove playbook. I think people will see through this and hate it, and the Obama momentum will keep on rolling. Clinton's victory was small and I do believe came as backlash to the media and Iowa. They were stating that Obama was inevitable just as for months her nomination was seen as "inevitable". I just think the New Hampshire folks were not going to have anyone tell them how they were expected to vote. Alot is going to happen between now and Feb. 5! This is not over yet!

No comments: