Monday, January 7, 2008

From Dani:

I'm not allowed to "officially" stump for any candidate at school, so I'm pretending I don't know who to vote for and letting the kids convince me. Obama's Iowa win has swept them away. On the other hand, I hear from my grandfather that down in Century Village, Edwards and Hillary experience might win out. Maybe not though.

Don't worry about my registering people - I have forms on me at all times and I've been waiting for four years to truly rock the vote!!!

You're the best. In this embattled age, it's nice to know that you're on the side of the good guys and, to quote Victor Lazlo in Casablanca, "And this time, I know our side will win." Not as profound or stirring as MLK, but not bad for a fictitious, freedom-fighting antiNazi white guy.

No comments: