Wednesday, March 26, 2008

From David in NY:

I don't know if you've been following the bruhaha over Hillary
Clinton's telling of her role in Northern Ireland and Bosnia, but it's
pretty pathetic. She (many times) told this story about landing in
Bosina "under gunfire" and "running from the plane for cover", when in
fact there's film footage of her, Chelsea, and (god forbid) Sinbad the
comedian, debarking the plane in Bosnia, meeting the troops and a
little girl, and in general having a merry old time. This is more
than just "I made a mistake"; this is lying, and I've had enough of a
President who lies and can't remember and makes "mistakes"... No
way. This episode has change me from neutral on her, to opposed to
her. Too much like the old Clinton crew of many years ago....not what
I want in the next prez.

This is not the person I want picking up the phone at 3 am.

No comments: